A contemporary hotel with inviting accommodations, the 2.5-star Vagabond Inn Executive Old Town occupies a central location in Sacramento. Guests relax by the spa tub and outdoor swimming pool. Rooms are touched with soft hues, open to ample spaces and feature modern amenities and plush beds.
Many consider this as not that necessary, but it is important to have one because no one could be certain about mishaps. Make sure that the health insurance policy covers international coverage also. But in case it doesn’t, consider buying a short-term policy that will cover throughout the stay in abroad.
Another smart way to protect significant amount of money and to protect the trip is to opt for travel insurance. This will make sure that in case the travel package operator cancels the tour or even if it is from client’s end, there will be full repayment of the money.
Apart from the ones discussed above, the international tour also needs many other conditions to follow. It is always better to seek the best travel plan from a professional tour operator to get things clear and on paper.
Reserve your hotel room at Vagabond Inn Executive Old Town with Reservations.com
You Should Know:
- 108 ample-sized guestrooms on 3 floors splashed with soft tones and equipped with modern amenities and plush beds
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Well-equipped fitness center
- Bubbly spa tub
- A computer station, a business center and a conference room
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- 700 square feet event space
- Complimentary airport, train and shopping shuttle
- Complimentary parking and newspapers
In and Around:
- Central location, within the historical district
- Short walk to the California State Railroad Museum, California State Military Museum and the Westfield Downtown Plaza
- 0.4 miles from the Tower Bridge and Ziggurat Building
- Half-mile from the City Plaza Park, Crocker Art Museum and Cesar Chavez Park
- 0.6 miles from the Leland Stanford Mansion State Historic Park
- 0.7 miles from the California Museum for History, Women and the Arts, California State Capitol and Raley Field
- 0.8 miles from California State Capitol Museum and Sacramento Capitol Park